Why Choose Oakbridge?
Oakbridge Group is the financial and accounting services company that was established in 1988 by two business partners. Over the years we have grown to 15 employees that provide services to over 300 clients.
At Oakbridge, our primary objective has always been to provide a full suite of financial and accounting services with the "client first" focus. We take time to listen and discover what is important to you, and we can help you achieve your financial goals and objectives.
- 1988 Oakbridge Financial Services was established.
- 1991 One of the first Financial Services Companies to provide clients with an In-House Investment Management service.
- 1994 One-Stop Shop service for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) was introduced, only twelve months after DIY/SMSF legislation was introduced via the SIS act (1993). Clients can have a full Administration/Compliance and Investment Management service all under one roof.
- 1995 Direct Share service was introduced, allowing clients to buy/sell shares through our office. There is no need for a separate stockbroker.
- 1999 Both partners obtained Certified Financial Planner (CFP) qualifications, the highest qualification available to practicing Financial Planners.
- 2000 Oakbridge obtained the Australian Financial Services (AFS) license, one of the first fifty issued.
- 2010 Oakbridge Online Investment Service was launched, allowing clients to view their investment portfolios anytime they want via website Client Login.
- 2012 Full suite of accounting services was added, with the formation of Oakbridge Accounting Services.
- 2013 Oakbridge Financial Services and Oakbridge Accounting Services were renamed to Oakbridge Group, to better reflect the structure of the business.